Sunday, May 24, 2009

I WANT MORE PLEASE !!!

Photobucket

MORE BOYS OVER FLOWER !!!
& MORE MORE MORE LEE MIN HO !!!!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I've finished watching the drama :(
25 episodes were just too short for such a nice drama!
I'm so deprived of sleep now all because of this drama and all because of Goo Jun Pyo.
so Goo Jun Pyo oppa...你要对我负责 !!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!
I hope there will be a part 2 just like Meteor Garden.
I just want more Goo Jun Pyo and his curly hair!!! 
I'll still be watching again on TV and also intend to get the DVD and watch it whenever i miss my Goo Jun Pyo oppa!
I WILL NEVER GET SICK OF HIM!!!! :>


I've bought the Sound Track ! yeah !
it came with post cards and poster !
Photobucket
have no idea where to put it.

Photobucket
my 1st photo taken with Goo Jun Pyo oppa!! heehee~


my another love <3
Photobucket
XUE ER!~
and also that man beside her. haha
both are my love love !!


Photobucket




:*( tmr is the starting of another week!
s i a n ! ! !





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home