Friday, July 31, 2009

MEOW~ MEOW~ MEOW~

It's HELLO KITTY craze again!!!

Photobucket

I'm so gonna collect all these!!!
maybe not all but definitely all the cute ones!!!
Hello Kitty is my best friend, i'm Hello Kitty's best friend :o


my first Kitty! year 1990

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

i want to get the kitty of my year (1987)



Photobucket

i asked...or rather forced my colleagues to eat HAPPY MEAL just to help me collect the kitties :>



Photobucket


this post is so PINK...me like it :)
my office desk is pinkish pinky pink pink!!!
it's so pink that my SVP couldnt stand it and said pink is not allow in our office.
yet everywhere on my desk is pink.
let me name out all the cute pinky items on my desk.
-hearty pink mouse pad
-hello kitty pen/pencil holder
-hello kitty hp holder
-a pink heart sticked on my desktop
-small hello kitty(from sweet wrapper)sticked on my destop
-a pink care bear from pearly
-many pink folders
-pink pen pink eraser
-a pink umbrella under my desk
-i changed the colour of our system from green to pink
-i'm always wearing a pink hoodie jacket

i suppose that's pink enought right?
haha


:*) it's show some love time!~

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


goodbye ju ju hello au au~
i mean july & august haha
facial tmr :-[
spare me those painful poking please!
National day is coming...
few days ago moomoo and i were singing the national anthem and we actually forgot some part of it.


i took part in a *win a trip to Korea* contest!

Photobucket


Photobucket

just try try only la...
you think i will win meh?


lee mama bought me a hello kitty's calculator!

Photobucket



Photobucket

now i can calculate my money with this! $_$


yawnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~

Photobucket

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home