Wednesday, August 19, 2009

hung hung hung....
i'm super hungry now!!!
i can swallow a cow!!!
worse an elephant!!!
i wonder who will lunch this late...
we lunch at 2+
2 hours late than usual lunch hour...
rah~~~~

long time no eat crabby!!!!!
cup corn also...
craving for fries too....
haha hung hung is like that one everything also crave :)

work is like.....dunno how to explain!!!
i'm sick of my job...how?

my sis is getting married...!!!
i'm green with envy...
when's my turn when's my turn?
moomoo you heard that?

have a sudden urge to learn baking & cooking!
for the sake of moomoo tan!
wanna tie a man, first must tie his wei :>
first dish i will learn is MEE POK!!!
his favourite!!!


everyone's gg holiday except me!
:<
BOO ME!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home