Sunday, August 2, 2009

lots of meow meow~ ahead!

if you dont wish to see your *mouse* get eaten up

then you better leave my blog at once!









































eh still here?
:) coz you know my cats cant bite.
they so poor thing la no mouth!

i guess for this one month moomoo & i will visit mac more often!

today we ordered 2 happy meals, 1 mac chicken burger & 1 double cheese burger a la carte for dinner!
i eat the double cheese burger and happy meal mac nugget set.
moomoo eat 1 chicken burger, 1 cheese burger & 3 of my nuggets!!!
he really can eat like a cow!

so now let me introduce you my 2 new kitties!

*1989*
Photobucket


*2005*
Photobucket


我家的三只小猫猫!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


awww~kissy kissy!
Photobucket


girl kiss boy! *shy*
Photobucket




do you all think it's childish for a 22 years old working lady to blog about all these kitty stuff?
hmm....i just find hello kitty really cuteeee laaaaa! so.....
anyway i also dont care....like them means like them...
oh btw i like hello kitty but i dont like cats....those real cats!!!


had my facial today so my face is red and so photos have to be edited!
and my that moomoo has a lot of funny and ugly expressions lo!
he makes me like so no expression like that!!! humpt!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


will be seeing my cutie pie tmr!!!
i miss her neh~





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home