Wednesday, October 28, 2009

+ 1

to my age and that will be 21+1 which = 22
how i hope is 22-4=18
and also + 1 hateful wrinkle on my already damn face!
birthday should be a joyful occasion but why we girls bother so much abt ageing?
22nd birthday will not be as big as 21st (anyway my 21st wasnt BIG AT ALL)
friday my boss will be treating me and some colleagues to zi cha which means i will get to eat CRABS!!!!
crabs shall replace birthday cake and i will definitely have a yum yum birthday!
sunday will be celebrating with zanel and maybe others?
both celebrations will be belated.
tmr, my actual bdae will be just like a normal day.
knock off from work have dinner at home watch tv surf net slack probably constantly checking my hp to see if anyone wishes me happy birthday!
btw i realise as my age increases the items on my wishlist increases too.
haha!


Tablo & wife
Photobucket
they look so sweet~~~~


Photobucket
i love this photo!!!
cant believe tabeelo is going to be a dad soon!!!
he's like a child himself!!!
haha


+ 1 more hour to my birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Eileen :>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home